- More than 500,000 service points around the world
- More than 200 countries
- More than 1,000 service points throughout Greece
- Extended operating hours (evenings and weekends)
- Send or receive money fast and easy at “Onexchange S.A.” points of service, with the reliable Western Union electronic Money Transfer system.
Send & Receive Money Transfer procedure
- After providing proof of I.D. to the Western Union operator, give the amount you want to send and the transfer fee, together with the full name of the recipient and the country it is to be sent to.
- Your transaction is then sent via the Western Union online transaction systemn.
- The operator then gives you the transaction receipt with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Finally, notify the recipient of the details necessary for them to receive the money.
- Provide the operator with the details of the country of dispatch, the full name of the sender, the amount to be received and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Provide the Western Union operator with proof of your identity.
- The operator will then give you the payable amount and receipt of payment.