Western Union – Money Transfer
Send or receive money throughout Greece or anywhere in the world with immediate availability to the recipient. Money is ready for collection within a few minutes and without the need of a bank account.
- More than 500,000 service points around the world
- More than 200 countries
- More than 1,000 service points throughout Greece
- Extended operating hours (evenings and weekends)
Send or receive money fast and easy at “Onexchange S.A.” points of service, with the reliable Western Union electronic Money Transfer system.
Send & Receive Money Transfer procedure
1. After providing proof of I.D. to the Western Union operator, give the amount you want to send and the transfer fee, together with the full name of the recipient and the country it is to be sent to.
2. Your transaction is then sent via the Western Union online transaction system.
3. The operator then gives you the transaction receipt with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
4. Finally, notify the recipient of the details necessary for them to receive the money.
1. Provide the operator with the details of the country of dispatch, the full name of the sender, the amount to be received and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
2. Provide the Western Union operator with proof of your identity.
3. The operator will then give you the payable amount and receipt of payment.
In conjunction with Global Blue and Premier Tax Refund, the world leaders in Tax Refund services, we provide cash refunds for non E.U. citizens who have made purchases in Greece and received tax refund cheques from affiliated stores.
Once your refund cheques have been stamped by Customs, simply take them to either of the “Onexchange S.A.” branches below to receive the refund amount (VAT minus the Global Refund administration fee) in cash.
Global Refund facilities are available at:
- Athens International Airport: Departures – Extra Schengen (05:00-23:00)
- Athens International Airport: Departures – Intra Schengen (05:00-21:00)
- Central Athens: 4, Kar.Servias Street, Syntagma Square, Athens (09:00-17:00)
Visit: www.globalrefund.com – www.premiertaxfree.com
Mondial Assistance – Exprerience, Service and Support
For more than half a century, Mondial Assistance has been providing support and assistance to travelers around the world. Millions of customers turn to us every year for travel insurance, help and advice. When you choose Mondial Assistance, you enjoy:
- The expertise of more than 9,300 travel professionals worldwide
- 24-hour assistance and support
- Access to a global network of 400,000 service providers worldwide
Why Buy Travel Insurance?
You spend plenty of time and money planning your holiday. Coverage from Mondial Assistance protects that investment. Think of all the things that can affect your trip: lost or delayed luggage, a medical emergency and more. Mondial Assistance offers the support you need to handle the unexpected.